Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today is a happy day!





Today, UQ's Malaysian society had a bowling tournament. I participated for fun, try and relief the exam stress that was building into a gigantic version of Mt. Everest, and have a break from everything specially from work. I took a day off to go play bowling, which i'm glad i did. It was one hell of a amazing day. My friends and i had an awesome time, we screamed, laughed and bowled. Guess what, i won best female player and my team won third! :D Those are my trophies. We played 3 games, scored 156 for my first, 129 for my second and 136 for my third. The girl who got 2nd scored 60 points behind me and the best male scored 20 points more only.


After bowling, we went to the city for milk tea, but at the end i bought a pair of shoes and a hoodie!! The shoes were 50% off and it was the last pair, and it was also the LAST PAIR! It feels like lady luck has been following me for the whole day :D

Evisu SHOOS Natsuki shoes Green Kimono
From AUD$179.90 to AUD$89
Happiness is in the air!

No comments: