Saturday, June 20, 2009

my long lost twin Tweek

after sitting for 4 major exam, and torturing the poor brain day after day... these few days before the next 3 other major exams to sit, it seems like i gave up all will to fight..

all i want is to close my eyes and lay in bed under my quilt, and let fantasy bring me away to a land free of worries, stress and pressure.

i'm having one of those lousy regretful thoughts...
"why in the world i choose to study this course?"
i know it's not something positive to do, but it just came to me
i know that i never did had the brains, will or guts to take up this course
and yet, why did i?
i'm having doubts, i'm underestimating my own abilities

i'm going crazy nuts
this is what stress does to me
i should be studying
but instead i'm blogging
channeling my stress?
doing something else should be helpful but instead sometimes i think it builds up more stress in me because i think that i'm wasting my time doing something else when i can use the time to study
@@ arghhhhhhhhhhh
i'm starting to turn into Tweek from southpark
(my caffeine consumption is way above the recommended levels)



.............................................
.......................................
.................................
...........................
.......................
...................
...............
.............
..........
.......
.....
...
..
.


*don't laugh
i may be suicidal or facing depression or maybe OD-ing on caffeine
Or i might just be losing my mind?

haha jk jk
i'm neither of those
i'm still holding own, cracking my skull with books
now i'm starting to wonder how many hits (with a hardcover book) does it takes to cause a:
1) concussion
2) haemorrhage
3) skull to crack open
4) permanent damge
5) death

ahhh my morbid emo phase is kicking in...
and now i shall continue drowning myself in notes
soak till i prune up

No comments: