Sunday, April 26, 2009

QSC

This weekend i let my competitive side get the best of me.
I feel bad for letting things affect me.
It's a sports carnival, i should be playing for fun, well and also to win =p

Futsal game was awesome. Had the best futsal game experience ever. Made TWO lucky volley goals =D
A few of the guys changed my name to Daphne Dampard -.-''
Just wished i was a little fitter to block the shots made by the other teams to give Zu (our goalie) a hand.

Tennis too was great, but towards the end i let my anger and frustration go a little.. did not cared about the way i served, i just whacked the ball as hard as i could. Made super duper lots of mistakes... stupid ones... sad
Jerry, you are an awesome partner, would be your tennis partner anytime anywhere.

Netball!~
Yes, Daphne played netball =D
hehe
fouled thousands of time - very frustrating u know.....
And this was when i was super angry with the other team..
and i became cruel.. very cruel...
well i did not did anything to her.. but i kinda said a few stuff that i shouldn't... sorry =[
the competitive side of me conquered without mercy
need to win, must win, and we WON!
woots~! GO BLUE TEAM!

Basketball was the last game.
All of u who knows me since highschool would know that i enjoy basketball a lot and it is one of my favorite sports to play.
but today it pissed me off so bad i started to act up.
there wasn't any team in the team itself..
and this girl (girl y) was my main source of anger
we were initially in the same team (mix 3) but she changed to her original color team (yellow team), so she got another girl to sub her spot in the mix 3 team.
so girl x and i are the 2 girls in mix 3 team. i had to miss the first game cause i was sending an injured guy to the hospital and i came back in time to play the 2nd game, girl x puled a muscle so i had to play the whole game.
for this 2nd game, it was mix 3 against yellow team and we beat them, so we were heading into the semis. yellow did not
so in the semis girl y decided to join back mix 3 team... she wanted to play... so it was cool for me as i wouldn't be able to play the whole game, having a sub would be great. so she played the first half and the team agreed that i would play the 2nd... but at the end i was the 'best bench warmer' ever.
girl y didn't even asked if i wanted to play, she decided to play the whole game.
yups the bench was super warm
when it was time to decided 3rd and 4th placing, mix 3 was going against the black team, i bloody hell did not wanted to care anymore and just head off for the bbq with my friends.
yups, i went off without telling the 'team' anything
they pretty much did not needed me anyways, and girl y can play all she wants
great 'team'

anyways, it is all over
am super tired
i literally look like a panda
i've got dark circles around my eyes
my body aches
my head hurts
and i enjoyed QSC a lot

"Pepsi cola, 7up, rumah biru up, up, UP!"

oh, there is badminton again on the 23rd may. Tasia! lets fire up!

-daph-
xoxo

No comments: